Could anybody become a soccer tipster? If no, then who can? To get answers to these questions, you should first understand who a tipster is. His job is to give tips but do you know how to predict correct score tomorrow.
It is difficult to predict the outcome of a football match without considering the factors that can in anyway affect the performance of the contesting teams. A tipper keeps these factors in mind when predicting the fixed correct score for today.
Factors that affect team performance
Weather: Football matches are played in friendly weather conditions but a slight increase or decrease in temperature is sufficient to impact the performance of players and teams at large. A tipper knows how teams and players react to different weather conditions.
Home ground: If Italy plays with Russia in Russia, it will get little ground support from the audience but the Russian team will get a cheerful response from the Russian viewers. The positive response certainly has the positive impact on players.
Replacements: Every team has some extra players kept as replacements for tired and injured persons. But a coach can replace a player anytime. The tippers have to keep the replacement in mind and also they must know when a replacement can be made.
Factors to consider while making tips
Track record of performance: It is easier to determine the performance of a team by considering its past performance. But the tipsters must have present and past data of football teams.
Individual findings: Every tipper makes an opinion on a soccer team on the basis of his knowledge and experience of football.
Inside information: It is information received from bookies and betting syndicates. It is difficult to believe that a bookie would share secret info regarding soccer betting odds with tippers but it is true. And a tipster receives secret info according to his relations with bookmakers.
Mathematical calculations: Senior tipsters rely on mathematical calculations used for calculating probabilities of contesting teams. They try to be 100% certain about their predictions.
Important characteristics of tippers
• A tipper has to have comprehensive knowledge on the game. Also, he must know every team and each player. He should have complete data on teams and players.
• He should have rich experience in soccer betting. A tipper has to have at least 3-year experience to claim reliability.
• Inside information is a must for tipsters. They have to find ways to establish and maintain good relations with bookies.
Factors that can help in locating reliable tippers
• Every tipper has a strike rate that is the chances of making a true prediction. You should join hands with a tipper with above 90% strike rate.
• A reliable tipster would have plenty of positive reviews to his name. Bettors should rate his services high. You can find user reviews on tippers on social media platforms.
• You should get a guarantee of success on double chance soccer picks and other tips.
• The tipper should avoid giving controversial predictions like correct score tomorrow for fixed matches. A reliable tipper would never support fixed-match betting.